I hope you’re having a great day!
Here are the three articles that caught my eye!
I love you all!
P.S. “Your job is to figure out a problem you enjoy solving, and then propose to solve it.” Ash Ambirge, page 182 The Middle Finger Project
1) The future has arrived
I love pizza. It has the perfect amount of carbs and calories. Now I don’t have to see if the pizza restaurant is open to get my pizza fix. I can go to an automated pizza oven kiosk that can make it for me:
2) It’s about the pipe
Technology’s impact on the entertainment world?
1) viewers like us are watching more programs using the Internet (Netflix, YouTube etc)
2) it’s pushing the pipes (cable and fiber optic) and the networks to their limits (notice that there hasn’t been any outages during this pandemic) and
3) investors see this as a way to make money (data isn’t the new oil. Fiber optic and cell phone towers are the new oil. The article is behind a paywall):
Oh. I’m not an investment advisor. This isn’t investment advice. You need to talk to a qualified advisor to see if this is right for you (my lawyer made me write this)
3) Bye, bye gym. Hello convenience.
It takes 45 days to create a new habit. In that time, I’d thought I’d miss the gym when it had to close down during the pandemic.
And I’m one of those people who won’t be going back when it re-opens.
1) I’ve pivoted to an online paid* fitness classes with Coach Wayne.
If I miss the his live workouts, I can take them on my own time.
2) there’s no way any gym can guarantee that it’s going to be safe. Even with all the extra cleaning it does (I can’t depend on the clients at the gym to clean the equipment after they use it).
3) it’s going to be hard breathing through a mask during a fitness or personal training class.
* the minute someone offers free fitness classes (or free anything IMO), they’re devaluating themselves.
Stay At Home Workout
In 20 minutes = abs of steel.