Here are the three articles that caught my eye!
I love you all!
Don’t forget to take some time for yourself!
Have a great weekend!
P.S. Tiny steps = progress
1) I ❤️ 🍕
I can eat pizza all day and night.
And it has the perfect combination of carbs and protein that’ll give me the energy I need to push through my workouts.
In case you need some pizza ideas (toppings, dough, etc):
2) A studio on every block
Technology’s impact on the entertainment world?
- More shows for you to watch
- You can use your favorite app (eg: Netflix) to download, save and watch your shows right now or later on
- You can watch when or wherever you want as long as you have wifi, a good Internet or wireless connection and
- Commercial real estate investors start building or investing in companies that own sound stages etc. Why? More shows need to be created:
3) What can’t AI (artificial intelligence) do?
#techforgood (the article is behind a paywall but the headline says it all):
Stay at home workout
Personally, mine is figuring out how to reseed the lawns in my front and back yards because I had chinch bug damage (see photo; it’s been a warm summer. It hasn’t rained a lot. Since chinch bugs love dry lawns with a lot of thatch on top = lawn damage. So far? I’ve aerated both lawns. And placed compost/enriched soil on top. For the back yard, I sowed some clover seeds since the chinch bugs hates it).
Grab a set of dumbbells (or 2L soda pop container, 4L vinegar containers etc). Start building your arm muscles:
P.S. Here’s the photo of my back yard: