Here are the three articles that caught my eye!
Have a positive and amazing day!
I love you all!
P.S. Count your blessings.
Stay at home workout
Don’t forget to do some eye exercises:
- Look away from your computer/laptop/tablet screen
- Look outside your window and up into the sky
- Then look to the right
- Then the left
- Then the upper right hand corner
- Repeat on the left side
- Then look into the lower right hand corner
- Repeat on the left side.
On Wednesday, I will give you some leg exercises.
I’ve seen it all but this is an interesting use of artificial intelligence (AI). By analyzing how your baby sleeps in a crib, the software can figure out when to swing the crib to get your baby back to sleep again: Link
Learning a new language is an app
From Duolingo to podcasts, it’s easy to learn a new language. The article discusses the pros and cons: Link
Technology’s impact on the entertainment industry? Forcing it to go beyond ratings and churn (how many subscribers are deleting or canceling the service) to building better software to help you pick the next movie or TV show you want to watch: Link
P.S. When you read the article, ask yourself “what’s the narrative?” Is it:
- Linear TV and cable industry are adapting to the new reality or
- Technology companies like Netflix, AppleTV and Amazon Video have taken over the industry?