I hope you had a great weekend!
Here are the three articles that caught my eye!
Have a positive and awesome day!
P.S. Now is your time.
Stay at home workout
I modified it from Coach Wayne’s live workout this morning (your magic number is 10). Use a medium weight:
- kettlebell swings. Or burpees (chest to floor)
- box jumps. If you don’t have a box jump, jump as far as your can. Run back. Jump again. Or do 40 jumping jacks (40 jumping jacks = 10 box jumps. Don’t ask how I know this).
- staggered deadlifts (10 on the left. 10 on the right). Or 20 deadlifts and
- push press (20 in total) and
- repeat for 40 minutes (break when you need to but try to do this without a break to build your stamina; you can aim for 60 minutes but to be honest with you, 40 minutes is enough because you will be sweating a lot).
Marketing 101: create a buzz that everyone will have to:
- Write about it and
- Pay money to buy a certificate so he/she will frame and place it on their wall: Link
Some people are reinventing themselves and their careers during this pandemic. Don’t be surprised if you see lots of micropreneurs in your neighborhood: Link
Here they come
Technology’s impact on the entertainment industry? It’s easier to host a paid live-streaming concert (notice how all the big companies have jumped in?): Link